Chapter 1: General
Article 1 (Purpose)
Article 2 (Effect and Change of Terms)
¨ç These Terms shall be effective by notifying the user through the service screen or other methods.
¨è The site can amend the contents of these Terms and the amendments become effective by notifying in the same way as in paragraph 1.
Article 3 (Definitions)
The terms used in these Terms are defined as follows:
¨ç ¡°Member¡± refers to the individual or organization applying for the 59th 2020 East and Southeast Asia Lions Forum.
¨è ¡°Cancellation (or withdrawal)¡± means that the site or member cancels the service use contract.
Chapter 2: Service Use Agreement
Article 4 (Establishment of Service Agreement)
¨ç Users are deemed to consent to these Terms by clicking the agree button at the bottom of the Terms.
¨è The use agreement is established by the site accepting the application for use after agreeing to the Terms.
Article 5 (Application for Use)
¨ç In order for the applicant to use this service, the user information required by the prescribed registration application form on the site must be completed and submitted.
¨è All user information on the application form is considered as an actual data. Users who have not entered real name or actual information are not legally protected and may be subject to service restrictions.
Article 6 (Acceptance of Application for Use)
¨ç The site accepts the application for service use to the applicant with the exception of paragraphs 2 and 3.
¨è In the following cases, the site may withhold approval until the reason for the restriction on the application is resolved.
1. When there is no room for service-related equipment
2. Technical difficulties
3. Other (if the site is deemed necessary)
¨é The site may refuse to accept the application if the applicant is in the case of following:
1. When applying using the name of another individual or other site
2. When applying with false information
3. When applying for the purpose of hindering the well-being of the society or morals
4. Other (when not meeting the application requirements the site prescribed)
Article 7 (Change of User Information)
When the member information that was written at the time of application for use is changed, the member must revise through online, and the member is responsible for all problems caused by not changing it.
Chapter 3: Obligations of the Parties to the Contract
Article 8 (Obligations of the Site)
¨ç The site provides the following services to members:
1. Sending newsletter about new service and domain information
2. Auto-population of personal information when registering additional domains
3. Various additional services for domain registration and management
¨è The site cannot leak, disclose or distribute the personal information of members acquired in connection with the provision of services to others without the member's consent, and cannot use for commercial purposes other than service-related tasks. However, exceptions apply to cases under 1 of the following items.
1. When there is a request from a national agency under the provisions of the Framework Act on Telecommunications
2. When there is an investigational purpose for the crime or a request from the Korea Internet Safety Commission
3. If there is a request according to the procedure established by other related laws
¨é The site is obliged to provide services consistently and reliably as set forth in these Terms.
Article 9 (Obligations of Member)
¨ç Members should not do any of the following when using the service:
1. Misuse of another member's ID
2. Reproducing information obtained from the service for purposes other than the member's use without prior consent of the site, or using it to change, publish and broadcast, or provide it to others
3. Infringement of other rights, such as the copyright of the site and that of others
4. Distributing information, sentences, figures, etc. that violate public order and morals to others
5. Actions that are objectively judged to be related to crime
6. Acts that violate other related laws
7. Conducting fraudulent transactions between individuals
¨è Members must abide by related laws, provisions of this agreement, service usage guidelines and precautions.
¨é Members must comply with usage restrictions posted on the service notice or separately announced.
Chapter 4: Service Provision and Use
Article 10 (Service Limitation and Suspension)
¨ç The site can limit or stop all or part of services if there are other force majeure reasons such as wartime, incidents, natural disasters, or national emergency, or there is a possibility of occurrence of such an emergency, and telecommunication service providers under the Telecommunications Business Act stop the telecommunications services.
¨è When restricting or suspending the use of the service in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1, the site must notify the member of the reason and limitation period without delay.
Article 11 (Refund Policy)
¨ç No refund will be given if registration is canceled after payment.
Chapter 5: Changes and Cancellations
Article 12 (Cancellation of Contract)
The member can cancel the service use contract, and when canceling, the member oneself must apply for termination through the service or by phone or online. The site limits the use of the member's service from the day the cancellation request is received. In the event that a member wishes to terminate the use contract in accordance with each of the following paragraphs, the site must give the user a notice of the meaning by 7 days before the termination action to give an opportunity to be called.
¨ç When the customer violates the restriction on use or does not resolve the reason for the restriction within the period of use restriction
¨è When the Korea Internet Safety Commission requests to cancel
¨é When the customer does not respond to the statement of opinion without proper reason
¨ê When the application is made in the name of another person or the user enters into a contract of use by attaching false documents
The site may limit the subscription for the period of time for users who have been canceled by the above regulations.
Chapter 6: Compensation for Damages
Article 13 (Disclaimer)
¨ç The site is exempt from liability for damages arising from the member's failure to obtain the expected benefit from the provision of the service or from the choice of use of the service materials.
¨è The site is exempt from liability in the event of failure of the service or damage to the member's data due to the member's fault or the intention of a third party.
¨é The site is exempt from liability for the contents of materials posted or transmitted by members.
¨ê In the case of domains with trademark rights, the responsible party is responsible for any damages or indemnification that may arise, and the site does not take any responsibility for this.
Article 14 (Competent Court)
In case of any dispute between the Site and the Member regarding the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the site's headquarters shall be the competent court.
(Effective Date) This agreement will take effect from March, 2020.